I finished this layout today, after making the yellow and orange flowers for the past 3 weeks.
I just hand cut some circles, then cut in 5 petals. Afterwards I scrunched them a few times and layered them one on top of the other. It was fiddly work, but I really love the outcome.
Perfect second life for scrap pieces of paper, don’t you think!
It was for a challenge for March (yep I’m a month late) for the Jellybean Scrappers.
I loved the sketch for the challenge and really wanted to complete it, even if I wasn’t in the running for a prize.
I have used:
CS – Botany (Artee)
Background stripe – Archival Ink pad (Ranger)
Fence – T!m die cut from biscuit box, and inked with Archival Ink
Tag – scrap with Westminster Abbey stamped image (Darkroom Door), white acrylic paint wash, inked edges, stamped words (Kaisercraft)
Ribbon – Hessian (Green Tara)
Flowers – hand cut from Bazzill & Prisma CS (some have been dry brushed with white acrylic paint)
Journalling – Fineline pen (Artline)
One of a kind embellishment – Stamp (Kaisercraft) onto scrap blue card (same as tag)
Date stamp – clear stamp using Archival Ink